Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mr. Piggy

I took Ryan to the dentist today as he has his first cavity. I was upset at first, but quickly realized, kids get cavities. I'm not going to beat myself up about it!

Luckily for us, Ryan LOVES the dentist. He was EXCITED to get there and see Dr. Taylor. (My kids love the doctor, dentist and haircuts...sweet!). Ryan hopped into the chair and they showed him the 'bubble-gum mask'. The mask provides the nitrous oxide (laughing gas) that made Ryan very, very calm! It was so funny. I asked him how it made him feel and his just responded with 'good'. He did say it made his fingers want to fight with each other. I guess it makes your fingers tingle. Ryan kept touching the mask and saying 'it smells like bubble gum', too! He sat still for the whole thing. I was very proud of him! Hopefully we won't have anymore cavities to fill!

Here he is with the mask



All I know is that I need a bubble-gum mask in every room of my house! That stuff is MAGIC!

No comments: