Monday, February 9, 2009

What's Going On

I thought I would update on what we've been up to over the last few weeks.
Alie & Ryan are continuing to enjoy school. Ryan's class had 'Teddy Bear Day' and he brought his Spider Man Bear to the celebration. Both classes will celebrate Valentine's Day this week and I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to share!
We met up with friends at Kangazoom last week. I didn't get any pictures of the big kids since they were too busy running, jumping, and sliding. Allie did take a break to help with Katie (she and twin sister Maddie will be 1 next week!) I think Allie has a great career as a babysitter ahead of her!This weekend we flew to Boca to spend a few days with Nana and Papa. We enjoyed the great weather and the kids had fun swimming (although they stuck mostly to the hot tub since the pool was too cold...how spoiled are they!!).


We visited Gumbo Limbo, a nature center, where we saw sea turtles, rays, and fish!


Allie & Ryan had a fun morning @ Sugar Sand Park (aka The park on steroids). This is one of the best parks we have ever visited...and we didn't even see all of it! There is a HUGE climbing structure with slides, etc, a science center, big sandbox that looks like an archeological dig, and a carousel. Talk about a dream come true for kids!

And finally, we came home to a BEAUTIFUL 70 degree day! Allie received a homework assignment to take a picture of one of her favorite places in the community. We chose our favorite local park...East Cobb Park!

No comments: