Monday, October 20, 2008

Works of Art

The preschool sent some of Allie and Ryan's artwork to 'Original Works', a company that puts the pictures on items like magnets, bags, coasters, etc. Mt. Zion is trying to raise $ for a new playground and this is one of the fundraisers. We received our magnets today.

Allie's magnet:

Allie told me that it was a picture of a lily pond. Then I received the following email from the school director:

"I’m just sharing the story of each child’s magnet with parents. Allison told me her picture was a big, blue pig in the flowers on a really stormy day!! My pig has lots of legs…and look – I can make a 3! It was fun coloring with her! meg". I can see both interpretations. Gotta love her imagination!


Ryan's magnet:


He was obviously going for the minimalist approach.

And Ryan's squirrel project made me giggle (yes, I am SOOO mature!):

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

Apparently you have friends in LOW places because I too find the squirrel picture hee-lar-ious!