Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Evan and Allie -- Through the years

Looking at the picture of Evan and Allie, I realized that they have been friends for FOUR years now! I first met Tanya in 2004 when Allie was about 6 months old, Evan was 4.5 months old. Tanya's husband, Chad, worked at KS with Neil and we lived about 5 minutes from each other. We started a playgroup in my neighborhood that grew from 3 babies to over 20! Of course, since then we have moved to a new house and our families have grown (ours by just 1 and Tanya's by 3!!!). We are so lucky to still have the Theriot's as our close friends!!
I dug up some pictures of Allie and Evan....through the years.

October 2004 - Almost 1yo Trick or Treating at KS

October 2005 - Almost 2yo - Playgroup Halloween Party
October 2006- Almost 3yo - KS Halloween event at Zoo Atlanta November 2007 - Almost 4yo - Allie's Birthday Party at The Little Gym June 2008 - 4.5yo - Oh how they have grown!

No comments: