Friday, June 27, 2008

Babies

Allie and Ryan are very into babies right now. Whenever we have friends over with little ones, they both are tickling and playing with the babies. They also play 'babysitter' a lot. Ryan climbs into Allie's doll pack n' play (he's way too big for it!!) and he is the baby. Allie feeds him, gives him a blanket...you know, babysits! We watched Wyatt one night last weekend and they were so excited to be 'babysitters'. They were not excited when they realized that Wyatt was staying up later than them, though!

And recently, I had this conversation with someone:
Person: Oh, I understand congratulations are in order!
Me: Excuse me? (with very confused look on my face)
Person: Allie told me that you are pregnant!
Me: NO! I am not pregnant!
Person: Allie was saying how she really hopes that Mommy has a girl baby...so I thought you were expecting!

So yes, she's got babies on the brain. And no, there is not another Baby G on the way!

Note to self: When/if we become pregnant, don't tell Allie!!! She will spill the beans!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our house is going through the same thing right now! Each of the girls take turns being the baby. They're obsessed. It freaked me out a little in the car the other day when Maddie asked, out of nowhere, "Mommy, are you having a baby soon?"

I know I've put on a few pounds, but...