Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Adventure ITP

The tradition continues! We took the train downtown today (ITP...INSIDE THE PERIMETER...I'm down with OTP most days) to play at Centennial Olympic Park. This year, we brought along a bunch of our friends from Cobb Moms. We boarded the train with 8 moms, 14 children ranging from 1 to 8 years old, several strollers, countless pacifiers and sippy cups...it was a real adventure! I think we rode about 75 elevators today! And I am happy to report that the urine smell in the MARTA elevators is just as strong as last year! Everyone enjoyed the day...and hopefully everyone took nice long naps or went to bed early tonight!
It WAS nice to take public transportation (although we still had to DRIVE to get to the station). Maybe I only used $20 in gas instead of $40 today! I'm doing my part, right?

Emmy, Nya and Allie
Ryan watching the world go by

Jessica and Ryan sitting in a tree...
Ryan OBVIOUSLY hated every minute!

Allie

Allie and Chelsea

Here is the link to our trip from last year...cool to see how much the kids have grown!http://taleoftwotoddlers.blogspot.com/2007/08/marta-really-is-smart-ah.html

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

Ryan looks so joyful and Allie reminds me of flashdance!! That looks like so much fun!!!

I sent some stuff your way :)