Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow much fun!

I think we have about 3-4 inches of snow! The kids were SO excited to get out and play in it today! Luckily, I have snowpants for both of them so they can stay (slightly) warm while they are out there! We played in our front yard and then our neighbors invited them over to play.  I forgot how much fun it can be to play in the snow. I guess I took it for granted growing up in MA...but it's a real treat for my southern babies!

So pretty
Yes, these Southern kids have snowpants!
Peek-a-boo
Throwing snowballs
Snow angels
Across the street with our neighbor
More snow fun with the neighbors

The forecast is for potential snow or sleet on Monday! This is the coldest, wettest, snowiest winter we have had in the 9 years that we have lived here! The kids certainly love it but I am ready for spring!!

No comments: