Today is President's Day and both kids are out of school. After a morning of running around at PLAY (http://www.playactivitycenter.com/) , lunch and grocery shopping, we've been having a quiet afternoon at home. Allie & Ryan set up an elaborate tea party for their stuffed animals, took a 'pretend bath' and played dress-up. They were down in the basement when Ryan came running up to me.
Ryan: Allie punched me in the penis so I kicked her in the stomach and now I need a band-aid!
Me: You need a band-aid for your penis?
Ryan: No, for this scratch on my leg.
Of course!
And 10 minutes later I had to tell them to stop giving each other wedgies. Granted, they were both laughing hysterically during the administration of said wedgies! I really do love how well they can play together even if every once and a while a penis gets punched!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Reminds me of my marriage.
Post a Comment