On Tuesday, I received 30 multi-colored roses from Neil, Allie & Ryan. Aren't they beautiful!
Ryan made me a potted plant and a card.
How old is Mommy? 6 and 6/4
What is Mommy's favorite food? Hot dogs
Who is Mommy's favorite person? Lauren, the babysitter (love this one...so true!)
What is Mommy's favorite game to play? Horton Hears a Who (????)
What is Mommy's favorite store? The Pet Store ( I said 'But we don't have any pets.' Ryan responded with 'Yeah, I REALLY want a pet!!')
What do you love about Mommy? That she plays with me all of the time :).
Here is Allie's card and questionnaire. For the question, where does Mommy work, she answered 'on her toes'...not sure if that is referring to my love of pedicures or the fact that I run around all day! Oh and I am 11, love salad, and I love to go out with my 'Mommy' friends!
I am the luckiest mommy in the world and I love my kids!
Happy Mother's Day!!
P.S. Here are Ryan's thoughts on Daddy:
How old is Daddy? 4.5
Where does Daddy work? In Atlanta
What is Daddy's favorite sport? Football
Who is Daddy's favorite person? ME (referring to Ryan)
What do you like to play with Daddy? Throw me in the air
What is Daddy's favorite restaurant? Giovanni's (this is an Italian restaurant but Ryan insists it's the Japanese hibachi restaurant)
What do you like best about Daddy? That he gives me sips of Coke and Tea :)
2 comments:
I think Allie drew you dressed as hula dancer!
Awwwwwwwwwww so sweey!
Post a Comment