Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hockey Night

We took the kids to the Atlanta Thrashers/Boston Bruins hockey game @ Phillips Arena. Ryan is very interested in hockey now that he is taking ice skating lessons. Surprisingly, Allie was the one who was jumping up and down screaming for most of the game!

They gave out cozy, fleece Thrashers blankets to the first 10,000 people tonight.
Our seats were 2 rows behind the glass, the best!
The Zamboni. Ryan's favorite part of the game :). Typical Bostonian. Fighting over a beer. Allie and Ryan loved looking for 'Thrash' in the crowd.
A mark where the puck hit the glass in front of our seats!

We stepped out to eat during the 1st intermission. Allie said 'Mommy, I was so excited when the Thrashers scored that touchdown!'. Hey, the girl loves sports...it's ok if she confuses them!




1 comment:

Kara said...

Oh Allie, my kind of girl!!! ;) I miss going to hockey games and you got did get the best seats! I LOVE sitting on the glass. Great pics, what a fun night.