I have to say that this year was definitely the best 'reveal' of christmas with the kids. They both peaked around the corner and BOUNDED down the steps to the tree...screaming 'PRESENTS! We have PRESENTS! Santa was here!'. (Ryan actually peaked and started screaming which woke allie up...sort of cute). And my...ahem...Santa's weeks worth of wrapping was torn to shreds in a matter of minutes. Oh well. It's all about the kids. Ryan kept asking if the elves made all of his toys. They were both very happy that Santa listened and brought them (most) of their list.
I think the best thing was the doll bed we got for Allie's american girl. I bought the doll some PJ's and we set up the bed with the doll in it by the tree. Allie was pretty amazed by that.
Chrismas Eve in his new jammies and robe. All he needs is a cigar and ascot!
Allie opens some games
1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas! And, I LOVE Ryan's robe. He is too cute!
Post a Comment