For the first night of Chanukah, Allie received a cash register. She is obsessed with these whenever we see them at playdates, etc. so we knew she would love it. This version comes with a little microphone. Allie's first announcement is:
"Register #3 is now available. Please proceed to register #3."
Do you think we go to TJ Maxx too much???
Ryan received an Imaginext Knight Castle/Ship that I actually purchased while he was with me. I lied (bad mommy) and told him it was for someone else. I had no choice...it was on sale! When he opened it, he FLIPPED. I don't think I have ever seen him that happy about anything!
"Register #3 is now available. Please proceed to register #3."
Do you think we go to TJ Maxx too much???
Ryan received an Imaginext Knight Castle/Ship that I actually purchased while he was with me. I lied (bad mommy) and told him it was for someone else. I had no choice...it was on sale! When he opened it, he FLIPPED. I don't think I have ever seen him that happy about anything!
Happy Chanukah (and Go Patriots!)
No comments:
Post a Comment