Friday, May 23, 2008

Indecent Exposure

It was late in the afternoon on Wednesday. I told Allie and Ryan that we would be getting ready for dinner but they decided a bath would be better. Who am I to argue? I am in the kitchen when I hear a car door. I open the door to see Patrick...he takes care of our pool. I am talking to Patrick when Ryan comes RUNNING over...TOTALLY NAKED. He is screaming 'NAKED BOY!' and bending over saying 'I'm going to put my gas on you!'. Of course, Allie had to get in on the fun too. I was embarrassed and Patrick thought it was hysterical. Thank goodness there were not any DCFS officers driving around the neighborhood!

Ryan is wearing a new t-shirt that Daddy brought him from Africa. The shirt features an elephant. On the front is the elephant front-view and the back is the rear-view. Ryan loves it and keeps saying 'Check out my butt'...and pointing to the back of his shirt!

I wish I was making this stuff up!

No comments: