Ok, ok...so I've been neglecting the blog. I am trying to adjust to a post-Super Bowl world where the Patriots are 18-1 instead of 19-0. It's surreal. I think I found a 12-step program to help me through it.
I am heading to Boston with Allie and Ryan this week (Neil is already there for work). This is my first flight with both kids and no other adult supervision. Think good thoughts for us! DVDs (thanks Auntie Shira), snacks, sedatives, duct tape...we should be ok. Allie and Ryan are excited to see Nana and Papa and all of their friends too. Here are some pictures of the cuties to hold you over until we get back.
Listen up or he'll make you walk the plank!
My new favorite picture of Allie
Showing off his six pack
Throw me some beads!!!
Looking forward to seeing lots of the loyal-blog readers while we are in Beantown!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment