Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I love that dirty water...

I took Allie and Ryan to Boston for a few days. Neil is there for 2 weeks for work so it was a great way to break up that time away from him! We stayed with Nana and Papa for what could be our last stay at 38 Lanewood. Yes, the final preparations are being made to put the house up for sale. Anyone interested in living in Framingham? My Dad will give you a discount (but he won't sell it to you for $1, right Liz?)

Neil stayed with us over the weekend and it snowed almost every day! Allie and Ryan were able to go sledding in the backyard. They LOVED IT!!! They were screaming and laughing the whole time! We even convinced Papa to try it! We saw so many friend and family...Uncle Devin, Cousin Kerrie and her Fiance Charlie, Emily and Ellie Blumberg, The Wisemans', The Penns, and The Bermans! I love meeting all of the babies (or toddlers...they were babies on my last visit).

I flew with the kids both ways...no other adults...and it was actually OK. The DVD player and snacks kept them entertained. When we landed yesterday, Allie was screaming 'It's ATLANTA! We are back in Atlanta!!'.

Here is a link to the pictures. Enjoy!

Boston - Feb 2008

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

I am so jealous of the snow and the trip..congrats on taking them on the plane yourself, you know I don't even go to Walmart with two kids!!!