Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Vacation...all I ever wanted

We spent last week at our 'villa' (fancy word for condo) in Hilton Head, SC. It was our first time staying there so we had a little bit of work to do. Allie and Ryan LOVED the beach. They would sit at the edge of the ocean and play in the waves for hours. They liked to cover us in sand and knock down the sand castles I spent HOURS (ok, minutes) creating. Ryan would say 'look, it's MY ocean'...typical toddler...everything is 'my' or 'mine'.

The weather was great and the beach was perfect. Despite Eric Berman's insistence, it really is the Atlantic Ocean. The water is so warm. Not like the 'inch your way in over 30 minutes so I don't freeze my vajay-jay' water of the northeast. We had one rainy day on which I took the kids to 'The Sandbox'. It's a small children's museum on the island.

I'll upload some pictures soon. It's good to be home :).

No comments: