I signed up for a group fitness program at a local church. They offer all sorts of classes and they have childcare for the 9:45am class each day. I could not commit to a gym...so this is the next best thing. Today was the first class and I did Pilates. I will be lucky if I can walk up the stairs tomorrow!!
Anyway, Ryan and Allie were in separate rooms for the childcare. I pick Allie up and they made a picture titled 'Jesus heals 10 men'. They pasted on a picture of Jesus and then some stick figures with boo-boos...and they used stickers that looked like band-aids to 'heal'. I'm not crazy about the religious aspect but the kids had fun and it will be nice to do something other than the treadmill all the time!!
Anyway, when we get home, I point to Jesus and ask Allie who it is. She looks at me and says 'That's SHREK'!! I knew Shrek was a cultural icon...but this is taking him to a whole new level!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment