Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Welcome to my Blog!!!




Here they are. Allie and Ryan. My babies. The reason I get up (so early) in the morning. It's hard to believe that Ryan will be 2 in 4 weeks and Allie will be 4 in November. I do not remember what I did before they were part of my life! Anyway, I think that they are pretty cute! I thought this blog would be a good way for me to share stories and pictures without sending the SAME email out over and over again.


Ryan is a little obsessed with Spiderman right now. The shirt he is sporting (thank you auntie Tara) had to be worn as soon as I showed it to him today. He kept pointing to his belly and saying 'Spidah-man' or 'look spidah-web'. I think we'll do Spiderman for his birthday party theme. Speaking of which, I need to start planning for that! Allie loved her new dress too. She ONLY wants to wear dresses these days. Such a girl. Amazing how new outfits from Target can make them so happy!

No comments: