Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ryan's turn with the Tooth Fairy

Ryan's bottom front 2 teeth have been loose for a few months. About 1 month ago, we noticed that his adult teeth were already coming in behind the baby teeth (ala shark teeth). I called our dentist and they assured us that it was fine. The baby teeth would fall out and the adult teeth will move into place.  Ryan wanted nothing more than a visit from the Tooth Fairy...so he started wiggling, wiggling, wiggling that tooth!  It was very loose this week and I tried to pull it a few times with no success. Apparently my older brother Jared got the 'tooth pulling' gene in our family :).  On Friday morning, I tried one more time and it was just hanging by a thread.  Ryan sat down to watch TV and within 2 minutes, screamed 'MY TOOTH! MY TOOTH FELL OUT!'. He was VERY excited and put the tooth right under his pillow even though it was only 9am!\


Ryan came into my room @ 12:30am to show me the $5 that the Tooth Fairy left for him. When he woke up again in the morning, I asked why he came in the middle of the night. He told me that it was dark 'like morning' so he didn't know what time it was!

The other tooth is very loose too so we may get another visit from the Tooth Fairy before we know it!

No comments: