Friday, December 4, 2009

Funnies and more holiday fun

A few recent funny/cute sayings from the kids.

Ryan: I know how to make lemonade. First you squeeze the lemons. Then you add the NADE!

Allie: I am going to marry Drew in my class. I'm in romance love with him!

Ryan (as I handed him his new flannel PJs): Is this a Snuggie?

Ryan: When your cheeks are red, that means that you are in love.

And today we went to The Avenue for our annual carriage ride and picture with Santa. We decided to double the fun by heading to Lights of Life after dinner. The kids sat for TWO pictures with Santa today but our scanner is broken so you'll have to just imagine how cute they are!

On the carriage

Annual dreidel picture

Love

Checking out the displays @ Life

Toasting marshmallows

Ryan prefers his marshmallows 'raw'

No comments: