Ryan is a bit of a ham. I just took some video of him singing. At the end, he told me 'I was cheesing a lot at the end!'
Conversation in the car a few days ago:
Allie: Ryan, how did you know the answer to that?
Ryan: Because I'm smart...it's in my blood!
Ryan is still trying to master wiping himself (yes, gross, I know...except all you parents out there have been through it!) He always calls to us and I tell him he needs to try on his own first. Today he yelled this: Mommy, I made a poop...and it's one I can't handle!
He also told me that I am the nicest mommy but Allie always says that I am mean. Way to get on my good side, kid!
He really is quite funny and he has the cutest smile and laugh. How could you not love him??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment