I experienced my first hair-moment with Allie. We went to Snip-It's on Sunday. It's a children's haircut place. We go there all the time. I wanted Allie's hair in a short 'bob' (think Jillian Leviton circa 1986). Well, the 'stylist' (if you can call her that), went a little crazy and Allie's hair was SHORT...and later I could really see uneven layers in the back. So, today we went to my salon to fix Allie's hair. When we walked in and Allie saw all the women getting haircuts she said 'Is there where all the mommies live?' They cleaned it up but it needs to grow out a bit. It's a little bit 'page boy' and a little 'Victoria Beckham'-ish. The pictures towards the end show the improvement. No more Snip-its for Allie. They can continue to buzz Ryan's head...but Allie's hair is off-limits.
Here are the pictures I took at the park and over the last few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She looks beautiful!!!!!!! Very Posh!
I think it looks really cute too. Very hip :)
Post a Comment