Monday, August 20, 2007

More beachiness

We returned to Hilton Head for 2 more weeks of 'beachiness'. Yes, it was hot and humid...but it beat 105 in Atlanta! Neil joined us for a few days but it was mostly me and the kids. Ryan figured out how to climb out of the pack n play which made for interesting nights. Allie and Ryan love sharing a bedroom but we won't be doing that at home anytime soon!

We spent the days on the beach or at the pool. We explored Harbor Town and Coligny Plaza as well. The kids made me take them up the 114 steps to the top of the lighthouse in Harbor Town...there is no A/C in that thing...and I carried Ryan all the way down (or we would have been in there for an hour). Ugh!

When I say 'who loves the beach', Allie and Ryan reply 'I LOVE THE BEACH'. I am looking forward to spending lots of fun times at the beach...and everyone is invited to visit...although you will have to sleep in Ryan's pack n play now that he is using the other bed! Here are a few cute pictures:

In the treehouse playground, Harbor Town
Meet you in the middle!
Awwww...
Allie shows off her dance moves at Coligny Plaza
Ryan is too sexy for his shirt

Ryan swimming in the 'sand pool' (tidal pool)

Harbortown Lighthouse
Daddy, we want THIS boat!
(No words can capture this cuteness!)
OUT COLD!


1 comment:

DeAnn said...

I love the one of Ryan with the water bottle he looks like a grown up man with a beer :)