Sean is 9 months old! I cannot believe that we are only 3 months from his first birthday. I feel like I will blink and he will be 4! We had his check-up today and other than the return of his wheezing, he is doing great.
23lb 11oz - 90th %
28 in - 50th %
He is still short and stout...a tank baby. Sean is such a good-natured baby. He smiles and 'talks' to everyone. He is starting to crawl and pull-up. Sean LOVES to stand-up. He 'thinks' he can let go and walk...but he can't. Sean is wearing size 12-18mo clothes, size 5 diapers, and taking 2 naps (and still sleeping all night 7pm-7am...heaven!!). He loves to interact with Allie and Ryan. They always make him laugh and smile. Sean is eating all kinds of food and prefers food that he can pick-up and feed himself over spoon-fed baby food. He is changing so much every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment