Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring 'Break'

It's officially Spring Break in Cobb County and I'm sitting in an (almost*) empty house! We made plans LAST YEAR to go to Aruba for spring break with the kids. Well, now that Baby G#3's arrival is only 6.5 weeks away, I decided it would be best to stay close to home.  Neil said 'No problem...I'll take the kids!'. What a great Daddy!!! So this morning, I dropped them off at Hartsfield and they are currently on their way to Aruba!  I am going to miss them A TON and the quiet house is probably going to drive me CRAZY...but I think it will be a nice 'break' for all of us.  It will also be wonderful for Allie & Ryan to get one LAST vacation before the baby arrives.

Here they are on the plane this AM, ready to go!


(*The electricians are here today for a few hours and of course, Christine is here...so it's not completely empty!)

No comments: