I borrowed this from my friend (and fellow blogger!) Julie.
Favorite color:
Ryan: blue or red or green
Allie: My favorite color is green.
Favorite book:
R: Spiderman (shocker)
A: Care Bears
Favorite TV show:
R: Spiderman (shocker, again)
A: Girl movies, Mariposa
Favorite food:
R: blueberries
A: Mac N Cheese
Favorite snack:
R: Spiderman (I am noticing a theme...)
A: Goldfish
Favorite dessert:
R: chocolate strawberry
A: cake
Favorite thing to do with mommy
R: Go in the rain (it's raining outside).
A: Roll around with you.
Favorite thing to do with daddy
R: some kind of goblin games, things that are creepy.
A: I like to dance with daddy.
Favorite thing to do with your sibling:
R: Play!
A: He likes to tease me. I like to laugh with him.
Favorite activity:
R: Play with my tools
A: I like to go to the Little Gym to have fun.
How old is mommy?
R: 1
'A: 5
How is daddy?
R: 3
A: 7 and 5
How tall are you?
R: 1
A: As high as my tippy-toes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment