Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

Well, the holidays are over...not counting New Year's since I never even make it close to midnight anymore!! Allie and Ryan helped make sugar cookies for Santa. We put them out with milk and reindeer food on Christmas Eve. As I put Ryan to bed, he asked 'Is Santa coming to my room?'. I assured him that Santa was only going to be dropping off presents and eating his snacks. That seemed to make him feel better!

It was so fun to watch them walk downstairs holding hands...and to see the look on their faces when they saw all the presents. As my good friend Tara said 'Christmas is so much more fun with kids!!!'.

Allie and Ryan had a lot of fun opening presents...what a mess! The Buzz and Woody costumes (Toy Story) were a huge hit!!


1 comment:

DeAnn said...

We do Christmas PJs Too! I love the costume pics..Allie and her tres chic hair cut really make a great Woody!