Monday, July 23, 2007

Allie's prediction for Bermbino #2

Our friends (and LOYAL blog readers ) Liz and Eric Berman are expecting their 2nd child in November. Cole was 'The BERMBINO' when Liz was pregnant the first time, thus now we have Bermbino #2.

I left a message for Liz this morning and then had the following conversation with Allie.

Allie: Who was that?
Carri: It was Liz.
A: Oh, Liz has a baby in her belly.
C: That's right. What kind of baby do you think it will be?
A: (Pauses for a moment) PINK!
C: Ok, but I meant will it be a girl or a boy?
A: A girl!
C: And what will the baby's name be?
A: (Pauses again) ALLIE!

So there you go! That is Allie's prediction. We will have to wait until November to see if she is correct (but knowing my track record of guessing gender, I wouldn't put money on it!!!).

(BTW, the Berman's are now leading for 'blog mentions'...the rest of you better get working!!)

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

Maybe she is psychic like Julie's Olivia???

At least she didn't say Dora :)